Senior supply chain specialist
Description du poste
Proclinical AG are seeking a English & German Speaking Senior Supply Chain Specialist to work with our partner, an international pharmaceutical organization. This is a contract opportunity for a minimum of 12 months. The position is hybrid, requiring 2 days on-site in Basel, Switzerland.
As a Senior Supply Chain Specialist, you are responsible for the day-to-day activities related to shipping medicinal product to customers and the execution of contract manufacturing (labeling) orders. In addition, you will be supporting inventory reconciliation, month-end close and KPI reporting.
- Manage time sensitive shipments of medicinal products in close collaboration with internal and external partners in Europe, in the U.S. and Asia Pacific
- Prepare export/import documentation and arrange for Import Permits as applicable
- Provide excellent customer service and act as the key point of contact to customers
- Maintain shipment database to record and track all shipments, and record keeping of shipment documentation, communications, and temperature results in line with GxP requirements and SOPs
- Track shipment issues in our Quality Management System (damage, temperature excursions, non-compliance, etc.) and support resolution of recurring problems in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Coordinate the on-time execution of 2ndary packaging orders with our external vendor(s) and our Quality Department
- Execute transactions in ERP for shipments and secondary packaging
- Perform inventory reporting and reconciliation, and assist Finance with financial close
- Support KPI reports and analytics for regular cross-functional business reviews (analytics & graphs)
- Audit invoices of service providers for distribution and packaging services
- Support continuous improvement projects within the team
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Some knowledge of INCOTERMS, Global Trade Regulations and Customs procedures
- Knowledge of cGxPs and life science industry procedures and regulations, experience working with Veeva Vault QMS is an asset
- Fluent in German and English
- French is a strong plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), SharePoint, and SmartSheet
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.